This Kids Book, The Ultimate Guide To Being a Superhero, comes as a hardcover, spiral-bound manual that is packed with recipes, crafts, tips, quizzes, maneuvers, and gadgets for every aspiring superhero! National kids cooking expert Barbara Beery, brings her signature flair in this action-packed, fully illustrated manual, sure to delight every superchild and every parent looking for great ideas.
Must-have tips for every aspiring hero, including:
- When choosing a sidekick, be sure to coordinate colors.
- To get a supervillain monologuing, simply mention that he or she "won't get away with it."
- NEVER wear a cape (except to formal events).
- How to interview a potential sidekick ( How do you feel about being used as bait? )
- Where not to house your secret hideout
- Common wardrobe malfunctions to avoid
- Catchy comeback phrases, and more!
Recipes and crafts include:
- Kryptonite Cupcakes
- Dinner in Disguise
- Dynamite Candy Bites
- DIY Utility Belts
- and much more!